Access control for tennis - sports fields - any reserved spaces - indoor or outdoor
Gantry and doors aperture control system for tennis court, clubhouse, suitable for many sports. With reader for contactless card, option NFC for smartphone, wristband and watches, or with a weather proofed keypad.
PC less solution. cloud based, some cards can be registered locally to open in case a internet breakdown
Reduced cost for cabling, inexpensive network cabling is used to remotly feed the box (PoE, up to 200m).
If no other internet connection is avaible, a 3G USB adapter or router can be used.
Reservation for sports fields and member management with plugin.ch
Access history 2 levels.(on the controller and on the reservation website)
Remote control:: The manager or concierge has the ability to open doors using a Smartphone or PC
Flexible usage: As access control for communal waste and sorting centers, will directly question your municipal computer. Access to club rooms. cultural or recreational center, shooting gallery, curling, conference rooms, co-working spaces, door of common garages.
RFID reader in a 3mm thick polycarbonate enclosure, easy to mount on a pole. Controller in Waterproofed IP65 housing :
- Configurable. 2 doors per controller. Expandable to 6. Also can be use for wardrobe, club house, parking
- Direct questioning of authorizations via the Internet in 1/2 second. Autonomous operation with stored cards in case of internet failure
- Low power 5 Watts.
- No need for PC or central computer, use cloud services
- Simple connection: 1 Ethernet cable, 2 wires to electric strike and USB connection for the contactless reader
- Web page for configuration to view history
- Together with our partner Plugin (solution to manage reservations sports locations).
- Various card reader: Mifare, NFC or multi-standard
- Usage with membership cards, key holder, NFC-watch, wristband, Smartphone
- Microcontroller ARM Linux / Debian. Stability and performance. Configuration and protocol via web page.
- Development in Python - evolutionary - remote support and updates provided
- Remote power via PoE ethernet cable (48-55V) , lower installation costs
- Optional heating with regulation (outdoor)
- Electrical strike 12 or 24V up to 1A. Also for suckers
- Polycarbonate waterproof housing UV resistant, exit by cable glands (outdoor)
- Also to control lighting. Can be used to access to a home automation system
- RFID-type contactless reader Mifare, ISO / Skidata (optional) or NFC (optional)
Reservation and membership accounting
- Membership management and internet access: from 300.- / year for members of a club management site (reservation)
- Complete management with booking of sports grounds and billing members
- Member Access History
Authorized sport places manager can remotely open the door over internet. Display the door for multiple controllers. Manage the heating of sports place, according to the reservation. Visualize the temperature. Manage light.
They trust us
- TC Crans-Céligny Tennis, Clubhouse, Padle, Bubble Heating
- TC Mies-Tannay
- Brunet grocery
- TC Rolle
- TC Anière
- TC Eagle Tennis and Padle
- Municipality of Grône
- Veysonnaz, tourist office
- TC Avenches
- TC Onex (Cloakroom
- Lausanne, Conference rooms, entrance of building, toilets m / f
- Sports center Bürren
Configuration page for the controller software
Set for indoor or outdoor
The ethernet cable is used to power the box, one USB cable to the card reader, and 2 wires to the door opener. No PC required.
- Control box, water proofed case IP65, with optional heating and anti-condenser for outdoor usage
- RFID reader (mifare), optional NFC or ISO-15963 reader (skidata)
- Power supply PoE (not on the photo), 802.3at or with a network Switch PoE+
- Cable outputs with Wiska , can also be to tubes
Easy wiring, very little cabling
|Internet and membership management on line
||Public totem on site
||Secured public touch computer on site